I was so worried that not everyone had a chance to pour the Holy Water on Gigi's head. This film clip proves that everyone did. WHEW! It's so much more fun to share this with everyone.
I'll show you the longer video offline. She's proud of herself because she 'let' Ted hold Gigi. She kept making that face, which made me laugh, and she'd make it again, and I'd laugh harder.
I started this blog primarily as a lark and didn't post to it much for the first year. However, I've become slightly addicted (go figure) since early 2008. I'm finishing my MTS in September with a project on religion (Christianity for me) and the arts (pottery for me). I'd love to hear your responses (please be helpful) to my reflections on the crossroads between arts and spirituality.
Amid those posts, you'll see much of the rest of my life play out - my family, church, (deceased) pets, and our odd lives.
3 comments:
I was so worried that not everyone had a chance to pour the Holy Water on Gigi's head. This film clip proves that everyone did. WHEW! It's so much more fun to share this with everyone.
Okay, so what was so funny that made Alison giggle?
I'll show you the longer video offline. She's proud of herself because she 'let' Ted hold Gigi. She kept making that face, which made me laugh, and she'd make it again, and I'd laugh harder.
Post a Comment